Friday, November 17, 2017

A Day in the Life of Karen's Feet, 1:00pm



Today has been a day of dyskinesia. Dyskinesia is a side effect of Sinamet, the standard drug prescribed for Parkinson's disease. I have been told that the involuntary movements of dyskinesia  resemble a potty dance. Sinamet is effective in getting rid of the tremors that Parkinson's is known for, but it is hard to say whether or not the cure is worse than the disease. Dyskinesia  is quite painful and makes voluntary movement  difficult.





I had planned to make a video of my feet once an hour for a day. I don't know why, but even though I don't work and don't really go anywhere, I still have trouble getting stuff done. Today for example, I seem to have spent the whole day trying to get these videos to play. I will maybe post one or two more today. Right now I am extremely dyskinetic, so typing is a challenge.



















No comments:

Post a Comment