Friday, August 31, 2018

Parkinson SuperWalk 2018


Dear Friends;
                                                 
Thank you for helping to blast past my goal of $1000!

Are you ready for this? I am astounded by this number!

My current final total: $1,900.00!!!

Planning  to walk with me?  Join me Saturday, Sept. 15
at the Canadian Mennonite University, 500 Shaftesbury Blvd in Winnipeg.  
Registration starts at 9:00 am, the walk at 10:00. 
You don't have to register, or do any fundraising. If you want the t-shirt, then you do need to register and raise at least $50.00.

Contact me if you would like to preregister to walk , or if you have any other questions.
Check out My Personal page for an up to date list of all the wonderful people who are helping me to help fund the research into better treatments, and maybe someday a cure for Parkinson's disease.


0
More Days
See you next year!


Please Note that the image below is a screenshot of my fundraising page. The links are not live. Use the link above


No comments:

Post a Comment